- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Assist with implementing the strategy for the FMO Data Management team as it relates to FM contacts data
- Assist in defining plans to deliver the FM Contracts data technology and operations strategy and executing on the plans relevant to the FMC Data Management team
- Identify opportunities within the data management activities to improve processes, drive increased control and efficiencies
- Communicate the strategy to stakeholders as required
- Responsible for leading and supervising the day to day processes of the FMO Data Management team in the West region (currently a team of 5)
- Responsible for a high standard of execution on FM contracts data management processes within this team
- Assist in defining data management control standards and roll these out across the data management activities
- Put in place monitoring such as MIS and ORF metrics to ensure adherence to these control standards
People and Talent:
- Supervise the day to day activities of the FMO Data Management team and ensure that the team members are appropriately skilled, motivated and enabled to deliver the control environment across the FMC data management processes
- Promote risk awareness within FMO Data Management and take accountability for controls remediation where this is required
- Ensure daily monitoring and management of data management activities is performed to expected standards to ensure operational risk is effectively mitigated
- Define and evolve controls reporting and key metrics for stakeholders
- Contribute to relevant risk committee materials and ensure key messages and risk ratings are appropriately aligned to the risk profile of the function
- Contribute to regional and functional governance forums providing accurate and timely information for governance purposes
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Ensure close collaboration is fostered within FM Operations and FM Technology Data Management teams to ensure successful delivery of processes and controls for FMO Data Management
- Ensure connectedness to the Risk/Control community within FM Operations, ensuring stakeholders are aware of key risks, issues and action plans
- Interface with in-country stakeholders to ensure alignment on key priorities, control framework standards and associated changes
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.