- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Food & Beverage Manager -Up to 36k - Stanmore Area - Brand New Opening
My client is currently looking for a experienced Food & Beverage Manager for this brand new, flag ship property in the Stanmore area. Opening in October 2019, this 100+ bedroom luxury complex is striving to bring fantastic food, superb décor and premium facilities to become a destination venue at the heart of the community.
This brand new property is looking for a Food & Beverage Manager that can ensure a high standard of service is teamed up with fantastic produce at all times. The property has a luxurious décor/concept and has been teamed up with a fresh food menu, exclusive location and a delectable setting.
The expectations for a Food & Beverage Manager are to instil a high standard of service as well as building and developing a new team. A high level of autonomy would be received with regards to wine lists, beverage suppliers as well as new crockery, cutlery and glassware.
The ideal candidate will also be able to:
* Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Sufficient IT competency and ability to learn and apply industry-related technology
* Demonstrate excellent customer service and leads by example
* Lead a new Food & Beverage team that can demonstrate a high standard of service at all times
* Motivate, train and develop the team to go above and beyond for the residents
* Collate new wine, beverage and menu's in conjunction with the Executive Chef
* Conduct regular stock takes and keep within the budget
* Efficiently manage a complex P & L and effect it in a positive way
* Create a culture and ambience in the property that is luxurious as well as relaxed
We are ideally looking for a Food & Beverage Manager that has experience within the luxury hotel environment.
If this sounds like you then apply at the link below!! Alternatively give Marco Quasimodo as call on or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service