- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Food & Beverage Manager - Woking - £30,000 to £35,000 basic, plus 20% bonus plus benefits
My client is a leading premium golf & leisure operator with sites across the United Kingdom. We are now seeking an enthusiastic, sales & profit driven Food & Beverage Manager for their club near Woking.
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled and motivated individual to take on the role of Food and Beverage Manager at this busy golf and function venue.
Experience of the following is a must for applicants:
- Functions & events for up to 120 people
- Stock control and ordering
- Staff rota's, Recruitment & Training
- Meeting and exceeding customer service levels and set KPI's
- Casual food promotions to drive sales
- Control of standards of centre food and beverage
My client is looking to take their food and beverage offering to the next level. Only experienced individuals will be considered for this exceptional opportunity.
Great salary and benefits package available dependant on experience. £30-35k Basic OTE £35-£42k OTE. Bonus scheme and free golf membership.
• Competitive Salary
• 28 days Holiday
• Meals on Duty
• Investor in people
• Pension Plan
If you are passionate about food and beverage, working within a team to succeed and maintaining fantastic customer relationships then we want to hear from you.
- Stock Control
- customer service
- stock control