- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.52 gross per hour
We are currently recruiting for Food Production Workers to work with our client due to a growth in production volumes within their business.
We are looking for production operator's to work on a Full-time & Part-time basis Monday - Friday.
Our Client is a leader within the Bakery Industry in Scotland & the UK, and continued growth is providing us with opportunities for the right candidates.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a production environment, although this is not essential.
This role will involve you working on repetitive tasks for long periods of time, however there are opportunities for progression and training within other areas of the business.
The Role will involve :
- Basic operating of bakery machinery & equipment.
- Labelling boxes.
- Packaging finished products into final outer packaging.
- Quality check at each stage of the process.
- Cleaning of your work area.
- Adherence to all Health & Safety Policies & Procedures.
Shift Patterns are generally Monday - Friday, 6am-2pmor 2pm-10pm!!
NO WEEKEND WORK!!!
IMMEDIATE START for the RIGHT PERSON!!!!
- Candidates with previous production would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Must be enthusiastic with great attention to detail.
Own transport preferred due to location.
Only Successful Candidates Will Be Responded To.
EasyRecruitUK are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
EasyRecruitUK are an Equal Opportunities Employer