- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Warehouse Assistant FLT
- To provide the best possible customer service/experience.
- To ensure all shop floor and/or warehouse products are:
- Replenished in a timely fashion to ensure full availability
- Rotated correctly
- Displayed as per company standards
- Handled and moved to minimise the risk of damages
- To ensure all price indication is displayed, legal and up to date
- To ensure all chill chain and food temperature regulations with regard to receipt and storage are followed
- To ensure all areas of the shop floor, warehouse and goods-in are kept clean and tidy
- To communicate to the appropriate Supervisor, Manager of any stock availability, date, rotation or storage issues
- To ensure all stock systems and procedures are carried out correctly to maintain stock accuracy
- Where required to pick customer or delivery orders efficiently and accurately.
- To ensure the fork lift is safety checked before use each time it is used.
- To ensure the fork lift is used safely within the training of your RTITB or ITSSAR certificate.
- To highlight any health and safety concerns to a manager immediately.
- To utilise the counter balance or reach truck to move stock as required.
- To record all stock movements with the Accellos hand held terminal as required.
- To work safely and to abide by all Wing Yip health and safety guidelines and procedures
- To use all equipment correctly and safely to avoid injury to themselves or others
- To work effectively as a team, helping out other areas/departments as required
- To ensure all food safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.33 to £8.83 /hour
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)