- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.80 - £12.09 gross per hour
- Newark on Trent
We have an exciting career opportunity for you to join Dixons, Europe's leading specialist electrical retailer as a Forklift Driver in Newark, NG24 2NH. If you are driven and motivated to succeed, this is the position for you!
Pay Rate as a Reach FLT Driver / Forklift Driver:
Experienced Forklift Driver:
- £9.30 to £10.54 per hour (first 12 weeks)
- £9.30 to £12.09 per hour + overtime £13.95 per hour (after 12 weeks)
Trainee Forklift Driver:
- £8.80 to £9.97 per hour (first 12 weeks)
- £8.80 to £11.44 per hour + overtime £13.20 per hour (after 12 weeks)
No experience is needed as a trainee as we will provide full training. If you are a trained Reach FLT Driver, you will need to hold a valid Reach Truck Licence (RTITB licence).
Your role as a Reach FLT Driver / Forklift Driver:
- Picking and moving stock
- Processing customer orders
- Using MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as required
- Excellent training & development available
What we are looking for in a Reach FLT Driver / Forklift Driver:
- Good English literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Strong work ethic
Benefits working as a Reach FLT Driver / Forklift Driver:
- Competitive salary and weekly pay
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite parking
- Monthly engagement events and raffles for all colleagues
- Temp to perm opportunities for high performers
Shifts will be either 4 days on 4 days off or 5 days out of 7. Working 37.5 hours per week.
Role Location: Newark, NG24 2NH.
Click apply now and we will contact you shortly!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Warehouse worker
- Picker Packer
- Full Time
- handle 'goods in' and 'stock control'
- "Warehouse Operatives"
- "pick and pack"
- "Warehouse Associates"
- "Warehouse workers"
- stock control