- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £26,000.00 gross per year
- STAFFORDSHIRE STAFFORDSHIRE
My client a growing specialist manufacturing company, are currently looking to add a laboratory technician to their growing laboratory department.
This is a permanent job opportunity based in the Staffordshire area and is a great opportunity for someone looking to gather experience in a laboratory setting. The role is commutable from Stoke, Stafford, Telford, Crewe and otehr similar locations.
Day to day activities.
- Conduct New product development from concept to launch
- Provide technical support to new and existing clients
- Conduct R&D research including formation, analysis and literature searching
- Support other departments and technical manager
- Attend relevant conferences and seminars
Are you right for the role?
- Degree in Polymer, Material Science or Chemistry
- Previous experience working with polymers
- Previous experience working on regulatory affairs
- Experience in polymer analysis and physical testing
- customer service