- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
- WEST LONDON LONDON
A global blue chip organisation located in West London require an FP&A Analyst to join their multinational and collaborative FP&A team.
The FP&A Analyst will gain exposure across the organisation and will build strong cross-functional relationships across the company and utilize their knowledge to operationalize, monitor and enforce the Financial Planning & Analysis procedures. Supporting the reporting processes and participating in the elaboration of briefing material such as, Budget presentations, Executive leadership presentations and investor’s relations presentations.
- Planning & Forecast processes coordination.
- Preparation of PLAN / Forecast outputs (HFM loads, R&O, PAP, Presentations).
- Analyse Flash results and other analysis (Overheads, Asset management, Statistical lines).
- Preparation of material for executive presentations.
- Design and implementation for process improvements (creation / remediation / mitigation).
- Respond in a timely manner to requests and coordinate communications with Internal & External customers and stakeholders.
Key Skills & Experience
- Operational & Financial Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting experience.
- Good Variance Analysis experience.
- Strong excel skills
- Problem Solving skills (dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty).
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business (Oral & Written).
- Track record of delivering high performance and continuous improvement.
This is an outstanding FP&A Analyst opportunity which provides limitless career progression within the team and throughout this Blue chip organisation, working with like-minded people across many different service lines. The organisation offer first class offices in West London.
For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
- Budget Management
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Variance Analysis