- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Freelance Marketing Coordinator For Ongoing Contract
We are looking for an experienced freelance Marketing Coordinator, to join our innovative beauty solutions company.
We are looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join our innovative beauty solutions company on a freelance basis. The key responsibility of this role will be to support, and coordinate decided marketing activities and initiatives prioritised by the business. The Marketing Coordinator will be given the overall responsibility for minor marketing activities and initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, organised individual who has marketing and PR experience to help us to grow our new brand in the beauty B2C and B2B markets.
You will be managing the day to day requirements of our UK and US PR agencies and will be responsible for the content on our B2B and B2C channels, with responsibility for enforcing our brand guidelines and standards with all 3rd party agencies and suppliers.
We look forward to hearing from you.
JOI’s mission is to understand our customers’ daily beauty needs, and provide them with innovative and versatile solutions that solve these real life challenges. We believe ‘beauty is personal’ and we innovate so our customers can customise, personalise and refine their beauty routines to suit their individual needs.
- Participate in the coordination and the creation of marketing materials & elements for use via multiple marketing channels
- Support a range of offline and online marketing activities, including social media, pos and PR.
- Assist with the collection and reporting at all customer touch points.
- Provide occasional graphic design support
- Secure clear and consistent representation of JOI image, values and key messages.
- Copywrite or check copy from 3rd parties.
Required Technical Capabilities:
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Understanding and experience with channels e.g. SEO, PPC, Social etc…
-Knowledge of SEO and Shopify would be a bonus
- 2+ years of marketing experience.
- Enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great organisational skills
Job Type: Contract
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Work from home