- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
18th May & 1st of June.
Our client is currently recruiting for French Speaking Customer Service Representatives to join one of there exciting and ever growing departments.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to experience working for a Global Financial Brand.
They are currently offering a 6 month fixed term contract (FTC), providing full training and onsite support.
Once fully trained, there may be opportunities to work from home.
Our Client is a leading Financial and Customer Care outsourcing partner. They have trained multi-lingual staff using cutting edge technologies to ensure customers receive the best possible outcome.
They offer there clients bespoke outsourcing services tailored to their specific geographical, regulatory and customer service requirements.
The Offices are based in the heart of Preston City Centre, close to all public transport links.
With regards to the current COVID-19 situation, the client is fully compliant with all Government guidelines relating to social distancing and hygiene standards and takes the welfare of its’ staff extremely seriously
·Manage customer contacts, inbound/outbound telephone calls, emails, letters and SMS meet compliance guidelines and client service levels
·Respect Data Security rules and legislations and protect customers personal information at all times
·Show empathy, discretion and respect confidentiality of our clients and customers
·Manage customer accounts by negotiating the repayment of arrears on their credit cards including following up on missed payments
·Provide them with the right information and tools based on their circumstances including self-serve options on our website and/or taking card payments over the phone
·Advise of the consequences of non-payment and use of strategies to avoid adverse credit rating
·Use knowledge of market specifics to communicate clear and accurate information
·Direct/manage customer requests/instructions, complaints, billing disputes and questions, missing payment investigations, customer account changes (name, contact details…), payment or credit allocations, refund eligibility
·Exercise sound judgement where timely escalation to management is required
·Meet call quality, customer experience and compliance standards
One hour lunch that is unpaid.
Desired Skills & Attributes
* Whilst fluency in French is mandatory, a good/fluent use of English is highly desirable Ability to work to deadlines and often tight client service levels & targets
* Excellent customer service telephone skills, able to effectively handle a wide range of customer needs
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to use own initiative as well as being part of a team
* Keyboard skills including basic Excel
* Passion for supporting customers with a genuine desire to provide them with an outstanding experience and treat them fairly
What we Offer
We offer the following benefits:
* Working from Home Opportunities
* On site Car Parking
* Exciting performance incentives
* Free membership to PerkBox which provides nationwide discounts and benefits at restaurants, supermarkets, health clubs, online retail outlets and much more
* Eye test & glasses vouchers if required
* Subsidised Bus passes
About the company