- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- Milton Keynes
Allstaff recruitment - Milton Keynes
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum (+10%)
Allstaff recruitment have the pleasure of working with a leading automation organisation to assist them in finding a dedicated and ambitious French Technical support.
The suitable candidate will therefore be joining an established and dynamic team and the ideal candidate will have relevant language skills and a driven personality in order to be successful within the organisation, in a customer service role.
Suitable candidate will have excellent customer service skills as well as five years’ experience within the technical field. Due to being the point of contact for technical support.
- To provide technical support to field engineers, technicians and product support personnel who are diagnosing troubleshooting and debugging systems.
- Report design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design and software engineer.
- Customer installation and training-based queries.
- Provide support to the customer in instances where products are highly technical or sophisticated.
- Document all quires, in a standard format.
- Use PC based business tools.
- Interact with customers to gain cooperation of others.
- Network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Fluent in both French and English language is an essential.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred. Non degree candidates of suitable experience will also be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience. Including the following;
o Programmable logic controllers
o Information systems such as; MES, ERP, SQL software solutions
o Process control- DCS
o Programming software
o Communication networks
- Meet goals set.
- The candidate must be an experience professional with a full understanding of an area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative and effective ways.
- Spanish language would also be advantageous.
To apply for the French Technical Support please complete your details below and include a copy of your up to date CV.
**Thank you for your interest in this role, your application will now be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business, specialising in permanent, contract and temporary placements across a vast number of industries. If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment for a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford, Allstaff Recruitment is genuinely interested in both our candidates and clients and aims to find the best match for you. Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards. **