- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A new opportunity has arisen within Experian Consumer Services Technology for a Front End Developer, this is an exciting role in our product development team creating and supporting solutions for our consumer facing websites. Our products are currently evolving as we move to utilise our new suite of microservices, so it is a great time to be joining us.
• Excellent Front End development, debugging and testing skills, troubleshooting skills, development environments, programming languages and architectures
• Strong knowledge of Responsive Web Design and Progressive Enhancement
• Excellent and demonstrable experience using; HTML, HTML5, CSS3, SASS and cross browser compatibility
• Knowledge and experience of HTML/JS templating tools e.g. Swig/Handlebars
• Experience of build/workflow tools e.g. Gulp/Bower/Yeoman
• Knowledge of development and deployment tools; Git, Jenkins, TravisCI, Docker
• Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, TDD, CI, CD
• Ideally knowledge or experience of Amazon Web Services or similar cloud based architecture
• Be passionate about building solutions adhering to the highest technical standards and focused on delivering value to our customers
• Enjoy working with a team in a challenging environment where you succeed or fail together and continually push each other to improve
• Be an active participant in the procedural and social evolution of our team; look for opportunities to add value, to bring the team together and champion improvements to our way of working
• Have an interest in the emerging technical landscape, keeping up to date with changes in industry and technology and appreciate the bearing these may have on our products
• Ideally a BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline; however commensurate industry and technical experience are acceptable
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.