- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- Hemel Hempstead
A superb client of ours with a wonderful working environment and friendly feel, has engaged us on a new opportunity to join a proactive Development team in Hemel Hempstead. A collaborative working environment, the team is of mixed experience and nature and as such the client are flexible as to the amount of experience they hire, for this particular client it's always about the person, their attitude and desire to develop (if need be).
Delivering applications with both support/maintenance and more strategic business outcomes in focus, candidates should be local and fully focused on their development career only.
Key duties and requirements include:
- Managing front-end development and the interchange of data to the underlying services.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Development of all client-side logic and validation.
- Handle responsive UI design on a range of devices, compiled styling and mobile first styling frameworks.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
A well known business for their ability to offer career progression, the role is highly project focused and requires applicants to be able to meet regular deadlines and liaise extensively with non-IT stakeholders, communicating effectively at all times.
Please apply immediately to be considered for what could be a wonderful next stage of your Development career.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications we may receive for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, please feel free to contact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
StormX Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.