- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
- Giraffe is the strategic risk management system for the global Equities business.
- The team consists of PMs & BAs working with developers, all co-located in London.
- It is a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and fun environment to work in
- The BA/PM role is within the Giraffe Programme Management team which is responsible for project management, business analysis and release management/coordination across the Giraffe platform.
- The Programme Management team manages multiple streams of work concurrently including risk system migrations, new business initiatives, regulatory projects (e.g. Risk Based P&L, Front Office Sourcing, Initial Margin) and release management.
- The Programme Management team works closely with the various application development teams within Giraffe, Quant Strats, external project/IT Teams and user groups including Trading, Product Control and CRO.
- The Programme Management team works in quite a different way to most PM/BA teams, utilising Agile development practices such as daily stand-ups and a Kanban wall, to manage the teams workload.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Experience of working in Front Office risk, ideally within Equity Derivatives (although not essential)
- Excellent analytical skills, with a history of problem solving and strong communication (both verbal and written). We want you to contribute your interpersonal skills to our team
- The ability to partner effectively and build strong working relationships with business partners across the business, control functions, quants and external IT teams, as well as with developers within the team
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative, team environment which is very fast-paced and dynamic
- Strong interest in hands-on system delivery; the role is not technical but you will have an interest in, and ideally a proven track record of, delivering working software to production
- Experience of working within an Agile development environment (not essential)
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
- ms project
- project manager