- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Multiple Full Stack Developer Opportunities - Work on highly bespoke greenfield projects!
My client are an awesome and award-winning software development company, with a 30-year track record in creating specialist bespoke projects. They are based in central Hampshire, and so are accessible via public transport from the Southampton, Winchester, and Basingstoke areas. They are the type of company that pride themselves on the list of prestigious clients they work with and the variety of amazing projects they work on. Variety is the name of the game, with clients working across many sectors, and ranging from start-ups through to global corporates and household names.
Their Royal Warrant sets them apart from competitors and brings its own opportunities to work on unique projects.
The team are a talented bunch of developers and designers who, between them, have knowledge and experience of countless programming languages and software. They are a close-knit team who work together to create brilliant software solutions. There is a need to expand on this already fantastic team, and they want developers that share their values, pride and interest in technology. You'll get plenty of responsibility and influence, will speak with clients, and be involved with all aspects of a project. If you're looking for something run of the mill, this job is not for you!
Due to the nature of working on bespoke projects, they are always being challenged to learn new things, whether that be a new technology, market sector, or business process. It is part of their DNA, and problem solving is what they love most, and so they are looking for like-minded people, who are not afraid to work across multiple languages and disciplines and keep up with the latest technologies. The work you'll be doing as a developer will be a mix of greenfield projects and maintenance, but predominantly you'll be working on new stuff, as they have a strong pipeline of new projects. An example of one of the projects they are working on at the moment, is a 2 year research project to identify cancer tumours from medical scans!
- Generally, the most important attribute is to be a multi-skilled person with the ability and passion to learn new technologies
- A deep-seated interest in technology and motivation to become a ninja at writing software!
- A can-do attitude and 'never say no' approach to problem solving
- The ability to communicate clearly and work as part of a team
- Other useful technologies to have knowledge of include: Java, C#, Angular, Hibernate, Objective C, Kotlin and React.
- Money! (Up to £50k to be exact)
- Medical Health insurance
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Chocolate delivered to your desk every Thursday!
- Some home working possible by agreement
- A full-time development role with full life-cycle involvement
- A role that will offer continuous variety, plenty of challenges and the opportunity to grow responsibility
- Work in a company that is passionate about developing killer beautiful code and skilling up!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.