- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Hartley Wintney
We are looking for an experienced full-time Finance Assistant who is looking for an exciting new challenge within a growing business. They should be adaptable and happy to interact with a team at more than 1 location.
This individual should be ACCA or CIMA qualified and have held a similar position for 5 years. Sage and Xero experience required.
Experience of working within the golf, leisure or heath industry would be a considerable advantage.
Key skills and traits required:
- Meticulous attention to detail, passionate about accuracy and a love for reconciliation.
- Ability to deal with partial exemption VAT.
- Skills to uncover a problem and find a solution.
- Multiple business experience - adaptable approach to dealing with more than 1 set of accounts at any one time.
- Interaction and enjoyment of working and succeeding within a team.
- Ability to deal with migration of accounting software packages and forward thinking view of software changes and advances.
- Experience with payroll preferred but not essential.
In addition, the role will include all aspects of accounting; including day to day data entry, invoicing, tax and VAT returns through to management reports.
This varied role offers a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
- Finance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driving (Required)