- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £917.00 - £38,633.00 gross per year
Simply Education are working with a school in Peterborough who require a full-time Mathematics Teacher from September 2019 on a full-time basis. The school are looking for a specialist who would be willing to take on responsibilities such as planning and marking at good school where you will be strongly supported by members of staff.
The role is full time with planning and marking expected. You will be joining a large supportive department, who pride themselves on offering a safe and inspiring learning environment. This role is for one year with the possibility of extending into permanent employment.
The successful candidates must be hard working and committed to making a difference in the classroom, with a real desire to educate across key stages 3, 4 and 5. You must also have strong classroom management skills and sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Ramsey and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required