- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Fundamental public investor seeks Analyst with 2-6 years investment experience.The Fund:
- Value-based investment manager aiming to bring a long-terminvesting philosophy to the public markets.
- Global investments across a range of sectors.
- Opportunistic in their approach and take afundamental view of investing. Evaluating opportunities across corporate transformation and special situations.
- Lean team of 6 individuals, enabling the right individual to take on large amounts of responsibility from the off.
- Growing team who have made 2 other Analyst hires in the last 12 months.
- MUST HAVE 2-6 years of Private Equity investing.
- No language requirements.
- Must be able to conduct deep dive analysis of businesses, talking to management teams and assessing likely investment opportunities.
- No sponsorship.
- Genuine motivation to work in public investing.
- Case study, including modelling test.
- Meeting with the 2 Partners in the team.
- Meeting with 2 other senior team members.
- Meeting with remaining 2 Analysts.
- directors and executives