- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
Thanks to a period of growth Wesser Limited are recruiting for a Compliance and Best Practice Administrator to support our experienced training and compliance departments.
The role will involve the development and maintenance of Wesser's compliance and best practice framework, ensuring that Wesser continues to deliver on its core mission of "Ethical Fundraising
- Outstanding Service". It will also be the role of the Compliance and Best Practice Administrator to identify and report on the training needs of Wesser's fundraising departments and ensure that regulatory standards and fundraising quality parameters are always met or exceeded.
Although extensive training will be available the following skills are essential to ensure the chosen applicant can hit the ground running:
- A minimum 6 months experience in a charity fundraising environment.
- At least 3 months experience in a fundraising leadership role (Team Leader / Manager).
- Adaptable and able to understand and communicate complex regulatory guidance.
- Flexibility to occasionally work unsocial hours and travel throughout the UK (field based role).
- Full UK driving license.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience in providing training and support to a high volume of employees
- Experience working with the Fundraising Regulator and/or Institute of Fundraising
- Salary: £22,000
- £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- 20 days annual leave (+ Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Regular development opportunities
All successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.