- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Future Teacher - Graduates wanted for Support Positions in Peterborough
Teaching Personnel are working with a fantastic Secondary School in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire who are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to aid and support classes and provide 1:1 support when needed
This role is ideal for applicants that have little or no experience working within schools, but have aspirations of becoming a teacher and working within education in the near future. If you are looking to gain experience supporting or working with Secondary pupils in a professional environment, and are interested in starting a career within education then please get in touch.
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will be expected to:
- Motivate and engage the pupils
- Encourage and aid development of pupils while consistently reporting feedback to leading members of staff.
- Work alongside key school staff to reduce levels of unauthorised absence and improve levels of attendance and behaviour of the pupils; all of which could be possible through your dedication and commitment to the role
- Ensure that tasks are carried out professionally, but also in a fun and rewarding manner.
If you possess any of the following, then you are highly desirable for the role:
- A Degree (BA, Masters)
- Training (Team Teach, Norfolk/ Cambridge Steps)
- Armed Forces Experience
- Support Work Experience
- Prison Guard Officer Experience
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please click apply now or call Elliott on
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.