- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £15.00 - £17.00 gross per hour
Role: Gas Engineer / Catering Installation / Gas Technician
Pay: Up to £17 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: West Midlands / Coventry / Rugby / Northampton / Ireland and abroad
This could be a great opportunity for someone who is newly qualified, and looking to progress within their career as a Gas Engineer. It is essential to have a Commercial Catering Installation qualification.
- Permanent position available
- Overtime and all travel time paid.
- Company Vehicle
- Tools provided
- Pension Scheme
- Company phone
- Hotel card
As a Gas Engineer, you will be working with a team to install catering equipment into commercial kitchens across the UK. You will be required to do the occasional night away depending on the location of the customer's site.
You will be qualified to work on:
- Domestic building regulations
- Combustion performance gas analysis
- Domestic cookers and hobs
- Gas boiler
- Gas fire
- Gas installation pipework
- Domestic fluid range cookers
- Vented hot water cylinders
- Gas water heaters
As a Gas Engineer, you will have:
- Experience working on domestic and non-commercial properties
- Relevant codes and qualifications as a Gas technician
- Experience on gas installation pipe work
- Experience on pipe work testing and purging
How to Apply
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Lucy on or
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us. Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.