- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Huntswood are looking for experienced complaint handlers to join an exciting project in Pitreavie.
Are you an experienced complaint handler who loves resolving customer complaints and queries? Are you passionate about providing an excellent level of customer service?
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be working on an ongoing General Banking Complaints project, conducting a full investigation into the customers complaint. With a start date of 22nd July 2019 and the initial contract going until December 2019, paying a day rate of £150 per day. Working on a 4 week rotating shift pattern between the hours of 08:00 and 20:00 Monday to Friday with a Saturday shift every fourth week.
Relevant skills and experience include:
- Complaint handling experience, preferably in a general banking environment (more than PPI experience is essential)
- Strong telephony experience (working in a call centre environment)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a case load of files to a very high standard with a strong attention to detail
- A positive and flexible attitude
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: Huntswood is a specialist resourcing and consultancy firm in governance, compliance and complaints. Put simply, we provide our clients with the right people.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
'It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special.'
Interested? Apply now.
- customer service
- ms project