- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Person
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Business
JOB PURPOSE: To provide a building and equipment maintenance service, constructing and/or repairing structural woodwork, brickwork and plumbing.
- Conduct building maintenance and repairs in accordance with building regulations, health and safety legislation and dealership standards.
- Perform minor electrical and plumbing repairs, including cleaning and unblocking drains, as required.
- Redecorate offices and the exterior of buildings as required.
- Check with the Head of Business for any new repairs/urgent maintenance work which is required.
- Carry out regular preventative maintenance on premises, equipment and services to keep them in a safe and useable condition.
- Develop company knowledge through attending various training opportunities.
- Maintain quality standards of dress, attitude, guest care, honesty and health and safety in order to portray a professional image to guests at all times.
- Follow personnel policies and procedures, including holiday periods, disciplinary codes, etc.
The data will be held in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
For further information please review our Data Privacy Notice at www.cambriautmobilesplc.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.21 /hour