- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Independent, multi-site bar operator looking to recruit an experienced General Manager.
This is a role requires a talented, sales focussed GM with excellent skills in delivering both food and wet offers.
- Business development.
- Managing the entertainment offer for the business.
- Managing a team of bartenders and Restaurant servers.
- HR responsibilities including recruitment, training and development of staff.
- Daily Stock Control and full weekly audit.
- Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll.
- Achieving all KPI targets for your business through effective controls and management.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Possess a passion and knowledge for food and drink.
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of beers, cocktails and wines.
- Be commercially aware.
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of operations.
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career to date.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
Career development opportunities and personal development within this organisation add to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
Please apply with current CV and covering letter.
- stock control