- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SOUTH YORKSHIRE SOUTH YORKSHIRE
General Manager (Commercial Fleet)
Role: General Manager
Industry: Commercial Fleet Maintenance
Location: Responsible for managing 5 workshop depots across the country
Salary: c£70k plus car, laptop, phone
Do you have multisite management experience within the commercial vehicle sector? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leading commercial fleet maintenance company in the UK? Have you worked within a continuous improvement environment and have knowledge / experience of Lean / Six Sigma?
We are looking for a Regional / General Manager with strong commercial acumen who enjoys driving businesses forward and providing a continuous improvement environment.
- To deliver a structured, strategic action plan to progress the business
- Provide proactive solutions to substandard P&L's & management capability.
- Accountable for driving new business initiatives across the business
- Management coaching & development and succession planning across the business
- To ensure that the Workshop operations achieve all set financial and cultural objectives/targets
If you feel this role could be right for you and you are interested in discussing this role further then please click and apply or get in touch to run through it further in confidence.
If you are looking for a change in your career path, please do get in touch with us as we would be happy to discuss this role in further detail with you. Alternatively, please visit our website: www.venatu.co.uk
Key skills: six sigma, lean, continuous improvement, management, multisite, hgv, commercial fleet, truck, workshop maintenance,
- six sigma
- continuous improvement
- commercial fleet