- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A leading FMCG production facility in Swansea is looking to appoint a General Production Operative to their factory workforce. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast developing and expanding market leading organisation.
Duties will include but, not limited to;
- Ensure the products are manufactured and packed safely and efficiently.
- Guaranteeing that quality, environmental and Health and Safety standards are met.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in manner where line efficiency is optimised, keeping waste to a minimum.
- React quickly to any problems that may be disrupting production.
- Keeping the area clean and tidy as you go
- Report any problems that could affect production to their immediate manager
- Complete paperwork accurately, timely and ensure strict compliance to traceability
- Any other duties as required.
Position details.Successful candidates will be required to work 12 hour shifts, alternating between day and night shifts every four weeks.
The hourly rate of this position is £7.83 - £8.34
Plus 60 minutes paid breaks per shift, equivalent to £8.54 - £9.10 per hour worked.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)