- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Euro Car Parts: General Assistant
A day in the life of a General Assistant...
The day starts bright and early, ready to process the stock order & VOR.
A General Warehouse Assistant is targeted to drive the stock accuracy of the branch through accurately receipting Stock, completing Daily Stock Checks and accurately picking sales order. You may also be required to assist serving Retail Customers on Front Counter. It is all hands on deck to ensure the customers’ expectations are met.
General Assistant – what we expect:
- A professional focused attitude
- Attention to detail with the ability to respond to any requests from branch operations within the specified time.
- Target driven individual with a strong work ethic
- High levels of focus, energy and drive
- To represent the Euro Car Parts in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment
Hours of Work:
Full-time hours: 47.83 hours per week to be agreed locally between 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Mon - Fri and between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm on alternate Saturdays.
Part-time hours: variable subject to business needs and agreed locally between 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Mon - Fri and between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm on Saturdays.
NMW / NLW
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- Bonus scheme
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK
Euro Car Parts Ltd is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with more than 12,000 employees and 350 branches nationwide, and one of the UK’s biggest entrepreneurial success stories of recent times.
Founded in 1978 by Sukhpal Singh Ahluwalia, Euro Car Parts is now part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe. We supply essential aftermarket components and consumables for cars and LCV’s. Each day, around 4,000 Euro Car Parts vans and bikes complete more than 82,000 customer deliveries to independent and franchised garages, body shops and fleet service centres across the UK and Ireland.
Euro Car Parts has grown to be much more than just a car parts company; we are now far greater than that. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset because they make the difference between good and great.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent