- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Due to growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join the Genomics department of our award-winning business at Auchincruive near Ayr.
Neogen Europe Ltd covers Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) territories of Neogen Corporation, a top performing NASDAQ listed business employing over 1600 people worldwide. Neogen specialises in the manufacture and supply of diagnostic testing kits and services within the food and drinks industry and through our innovative products and services we have gained an enviable reputation for excellence.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for a high level customer support for Genomics customers through communication with the Business Development Manager and laboratories.
The Key duties will include:
- Prepare shipment documents and instructions (shipping information, commercial invoice, Geneseek submission form, permit) for Geneseek customers on request
- Responsible for direct communication between customers and Genomics lab.
- Acknowledging orders with customer and dealing with queries , notifying and coordination of orders with lab, Notifying customers on sample arrival with lab, Receiving Jtracs and relaying results back to customers
- Tracking and proactive monitoring of orders through maintenance of general customer spreadsheet
- Prepare list of orders due for reporting in current and following week for the weekly lab call with US team
- Phone queries on Igenity customer number, Igenity Inbox and Igenity Breed Societies
- Manage the shipping of samples to external laboratories. Ensure that all paperwork has been correctly completed to prevent delays in sample delivery.
- Ensure that the CRM database of Igenity and Geneseek customers is kept up to date for all orders and invoicing (prospects and leads)
- Continue to enter Geneseek and Igenity breed society orders
- Continue to complete billing and invoicing
- Ensure that reports are issued to agreed deadlines, and where this is not going to be possible, inform the Business Development Manager
- Compile data on the samples submitted, reports issued and as to whether sample turnarounds are being met.
- Create SOPs for all procedures
- Any other tasks required by the Business Development Manager
- Previous customer service experience within a technical sales environment or food related business would be an advantage
- Background in life sciences desirable (life science, food related or other technical degree)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisation, IT skills and telephone skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Experience of using SAGE CRM system would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organisation. Company benefits include: contributory pension scheme, complementary life insurance, share purchase scheme and competitive salary.
If you are motivated by the above position and you have the relevant skills and experience and are ready for an interesting, full time, permanent job with great job satisfaction then submit your CV and covering letter, explaining what makes you stand out from the crowd!
- customer service