- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
We are seeking a Geography Teacher to teach Geography at a secondary school in BANES from 3rd June 2019. This is a full-time Geography teacher cover role for a minimum of two weeks, potentially three. This role does not include planning and marking and the timetable includes Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Geography classes.
To be considered for this Geography teaching role you must:
* Hold QTS status
* Have a thorough and in-depth knowledge of the Geography curriculum across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
* Have the ability to work collaboratively within a well-established, supportive and dynamic History Department
The school is set in beautiful surrounding countryside with approximately 600 pupils on role. It is a very caring and supportive school with a very close knit team. All work will be set for you with a strong two week plan in place. If you were able to attend a day at the school before the half term break this would be advantageous but is not essential.
What can Monarch Education offer you?
* Competitive Daily Rate of Pay per day from £110 to £120 per day – limited planning and marking responsibilities
* CPD Training Opportunities
* Refer a friend scheme giving you up to £200 when you recommend someone*
* Job Type: Full-time or part-time
This school place a lot of emphasis on relationships between the staff and students alike and offer a high level of support to their staff. Our team regularly comment on the supportive environment and cohesive team that work there. Monarch Education have a very established relationship with the school and regularly place staff into permanent and fixed term roles here. It has a fantastic reputation within our staff who praise its organisation, high standards and expectations.
All applicants are required to provide two educational references, have a face to face interview and have an up to date DBS check. Monarch Education has been awarded the REC Gold Standard to denote excellence in providing staff to schools.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply online. Alternatively, earn £200 by referring a member of staff to us that would be interested in this role.