- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Geotechnical Engineer - Derbyshire
Our clients are a well-established Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering consultancy providing a wide range of site investigation, geotechnical and contaminated land consultancy services to clients throughout the UK. As they continue to grow, they are currently looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Nottingham.
They are looking for a Geotechnicall Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join their growing team. The role will include Phase I II investigations, remediation method statements, risk assessments and site investigation works on sites throughout the UK.
* - Relevant degree in a Geological, Environmental or Geotechnical subject
* - Relevant MSc desirable but not essential
* -Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a geo-environmental/geotechnical consultancy environment
* - Experience carrying out Phase I II investigations, producing method statements risk assessments and technical report writing
* - Excellent communication skills
* - Able to work as part of a team
* - Full UK drivers licence
* - £25,000 - £30,000 salary
* - Excellent training and career progression prospects
* - Contributory pension scheme
* - Flexible benefits programme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE
Role: Geotechnical Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: DE1, Derbyshire,
Apply for this job now.
- own vehicle