- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Design The LEGO Group’s workplaces across the globe. Lead the design team. Work seamlessly across functions to deliver and maintain practical, productive and inspiring workspaces.Embed The LEGO Group’s values and culture into workplaces across the globe. Lead the LEGO Workplace Team to create the LEGO Workplace of the future. Combine strong stakeholder engagement with a Think Global, Act Local mindset and inspire everybody, every day.Core Responsibilities• Oversee the strategic planning of LEGO’s next phase of exceptional workspaces
• Manage and led the design function across LEGO locations globally
• Embed the LEGO values and cultures into practical, production workspaces
• Understand the cultural nuances of each global location and incorporate this into design
• Communication design ideas to senior levels stakeholders, winning support and buy-in
• Ownership of developing and coaching direct reports; running collaborative team meetings
• Project management of multiple financial, operational and scheduling deliverables
• Bring a pro active mindset; problem solving skills; conflict resolutionPlay your part in our team succeedingThis role leads the creation of workplaces which are inspiring and creative, allowing LEGO employees to enjoy their work in well designed spaces every day. Workplace design is a continuous creative process, with all global workplaces regularly assessed, redesigned and improved with the best industry standards in mind. We are looking for a leader in the industry with a strong network in design, construction, real estate and workplace technology. You will be happy to include regular global travel in your schedule, building on your previous global work experience.Do you have what it takes?• Master’s Degree in Design, Architecture or related field
• LEED / WELL accreditation; Strong IT knowledge: SAP / Autocadd / Indesign
• Senior level experience working with Inhouse (client side) corporate workplace
• Design development experience within a creative, non-traditional work place culture
• Global work experience, ideally across a range of continents and cultures
• Exceptional design and project management skills with financial and business acumen
• Proven leadership skills with senior international team members across global locations
• Clear understanding of workplace strategy, codes and regulations in all major markets
• Proven understanding of end to end processes of workplace projects involving: Business cases, HR, Procurement, Project Management, Strategy, Construction and operations.
• English language must be advanced/fluent for this role (C1)
• Understanding of the LEGO culture and what it stands for; connection to LEGO values
• A competitive package of salary, bonus and a range of benefits is awarded for this role
• Role location: London, UK
• Posting Date: Friday 15th May 2019 Closing Date: Friday 14th June 2019Bringing It to LifeCome, be a part of creating the LEGO workplace of tomorrow by infusing the intangible brand values into tangible realities.
Join the Global LEGO Family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
About the company
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials.