- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £59,999.00 gross per year
A well established manufacturer of hygiene and decontamination products are currently looking to recruit a Global Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist to their Hampshire based site.
As a specialist in biocidal regulatory affairs, you will be the go to contact for the company and reporting into the regulatory director.
- Providing support to the regulatory Directors.
- Managing the global consumable product labelling and safety data sheet information
- Supporting the creation and submission of regulatory applications for biocidal products
- Administer the global biocidal regulatory authorisations and renewals.
- Reading, analysing and sifting through large regulatory texts to identify pertinent information
- Providing internal guidance on impact of regulations to proposed new product technologies.
- Knowledge of global biocidal product regulations.
- Working with regulatory partners to deliver global compliance.
- Advocating company position on relevant regulatory topics.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within Regulatory Affairs or similar.
- Specialist knowledge of biocides and BPR - Essential
- Ability to communicate with internal and external individuals at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent English communication skills - both verbal and written, with a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Good education, ideally to degree level preferably in a scientific discipline.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- A Global mindset, ability to work across multiple regions and cultures.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.
- A second language would be desirable, but not essential
- scientists and researchers