- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
I am delighted to work with a well-established biotechnology company who are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth. They provide biotechnology products and services for research and therapeutic purposes. This is an excellent company to gain varied exposure and progress your career within a dynamic team.
About the role
They are looking to expand their production capabilities and are searching for multiple GMP Biotechnology Scientists to complete their busy team on a permanent basis. There are currently openings for junior Biotechnologists as well as more experienced scientists.
The role is ideal for someone who has some initial GMP work experience as well as a biological degree or relevant biotech laboratory experience. Candidates with 1 month – 3 years’ GMP experience will be considered.
Ongoing training will be provided.
* Carrying out mammalian cell culture
* Virus production and downstream purification
* Adhering to GMP standards/ SOPs
* Completing production documentation accurately and on time
Key competencies and experience
* BSc or equivalent in relevant biology subject
* Previous experience working to GMP is essential
* Applicants must have EITHER; strong mammalian cell culture OR downstream purification skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced team driven environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Production, Manufacturing, GMP, GDP, SOP, cell, healthcare, culture, mammalian, upstream, downstream, USP, DSP, purification, purify, AKTA, protein, virus, antibody, enzyme
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
About the company