- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.50 - £10.52 gross per hour
Are you looking to join the Nottingham County Council?!
The Nottingham County Council (NCC) are always looking for great people to come join their growing team. If you're hard working, friendly, caring and looking for a great way to start your career then look no further, the below temp role could be your perfect start.
For all admin roles, experience working as an Administrator is a must, minimum of at least two years, so please ensure this is clear when you submit your CV.
If you wish to discuss this role contact myself, Michael Walton-Brown on at REED today! Or if you wish to apply then simply send your CV by applying below.
*Grade 4 - Pay rate is £8.21 for the first 12 weeks than goes up to £10.52 after that
I look forward to seeing your CV soon!
Grade 4 Place planning practitioner
37 hours a week, 12 week vacancy.
Main duties for the role
• To be responsible for recording school capacities, amalgamations, school expansions, the opening of new schools and for supporting Fair Access admissions processes by maintaining and analysing accurate data and information, following statutory processes as necessary.
• To ensure that the data prepared and provided to senior officers is accurate and current thus ensuring that the annual DfE School Capacity Return (SCAP) and requests for Basic Need are underpinned by accurate school capacity information through the effective monitoring and analysis of school surveys and other data including the commissioning or re-measuring of school premises.
• To contribute to the analysis of the demand on school places from proposed housing developments and supporting the Section 106 senior professional practitioner to ensure that NCC discharges its statutory responsibility to provide a sufficiency of school places.
• To ensure that all data relating to school capacities, amalgamations, collaborations and federations, school extensions and new schools are maintained and reported accurately to officers to ensure that statutory reporting is completed accurately and according to timelines, using expert knowledge of current regulations.
• To model and analyse a range of alternative room configurations which could include the addition of classrooms and/or change of room usage to maximise the use of existing space thus ensuring that Basic Need funding is targeted where it is most needed.
• To scrutinise and evaluate the information about the use of rooms in schools to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date in order to inform appeals documentation and other decision making, some of which has significant financial implications.
Address -County Hall, Loughborough Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7QP