- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Graduate Campaign Analyst - Manchester
Who we are
An award-winning bank here to help Britain's go-getters.
More about us
In 2009, Aldermore set out to be the bank helping those with ideas, big and small, to realise their dreams and to seek and seize opportunity in their personal and professional lives. We call it banking for the bold. Today, we're an award-winning bank that has helped fund the growth of Britain's small businesses through a range of business finance solutions, specialist mortgages and savings accounts that provides our customers with the support they need to make things happen. Join us if you want to find yourself at the heart of a dynamic, growing organisation where our employees are empowered to grow their expertise and build their careers.
The role of the Graduate Campaign Analyst is to help shape Aldermore's customer communications with emphasis on relevance and engagement. The Graduate Campaign Analyst will be responsible for the creation and delivery of customer and broker communications across all lines of business from receiving a campaign brief, data segmentation, testing and validation through to channel deployment and evaluation of activities.
Working with a small team of Database Marketing professionals, Marketing and our email platform / vendor the Graduate Campaign Analyst will help develop the technical implementation and evolution of future state closed loop multi-channel CRM campaigns. You will be comfortable working in a diverse and challenging environment with limited data maturity, often requiring creative approaches.
- Ensure campaigns are executed to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
- Provide advice and assistance to business stakeholders around campaign measurement and testing, implementing the necessary elements into campaigns for ongoing analysis and improvement.
- Develop brilliant working relationships with business unit stakeholders to deliver aligned and compelling campaign propositions and optimal customer journeys
- Be guardians of our customer's data, ensure campaigns are well documented, targeting the right audience, validated and are complaint with GDPR and other applicable policies
- Work closely with immediate team to help build a central database marketing function at group level
We are looking for a tech savvy graduate with an interest in data, coding and developing database marketing and campaign execution skills. The right candidate will have a positive attitude to learning new skills and a passion and drive to progress within a growing organisation.
- Knowledge of SQL scripting or other code language
- Knowledge of HTML
- Excellent attention to detail and process oriented
- Curiosity and initiative to challenge information and delve beneath surface to get better results.
- Open minded and proactively seeks to drive improvements
- Self-starter, driven and the desire to achieve results
- Data literate
As you would expect, this opportunity offers a competitive basic salary and reward package, and you'll also benefit from our commitment to investing in your professional development.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer