- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job title:Graduate Commercial Specialist Scheme (Dutch-speaking)
Salary: Basic salary of £40,000 with OTE of £50,000 (dependent on experience)
Our award winning, internationally renowned client needs Dutch-speaking graduates for a brand new team! They’re looking for graduates to join their dynamic office as Commercial Specialists. Analysing markets and maintaining strong client relationships, you’ll help to spearhead the exciting new direction that the organisation is taking. This varied role is perfect for the ambitious graduate!
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships and analysing market climes. You’ll adeptly evaluate market conditions in order to co-ordinate and broker significant business deals. The successful candidate will also be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
Some of the benefits you will get:
- Basic salary of £40,000 with OTE of £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Warm and inclusive work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its inhabitants
- Pension contributions
- Dedicated healthcare packages
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Fantastic transport links
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in business level Dutch
- Experience of successful outbound lead generation experience in a technology environment (preferred not essential)
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua Engage, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & DiscoverOrg a plus
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills Next Steps:
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.