- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Shenley Church End
Graduate Customer Representative
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Competitive basic salary of £19,665
Working for an industry-leading FinTech company with a presence across Europe, you will act as the first port of call for new and existing partners, providing a first class service from initial contact right through to sale completion.
The Role: Graduate Customer Representative
As Graduate Customer Representative you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service, acting as the link between existing Partners and the Product team. The successful candidate will be a personable problem-solver who is resourceful and highly organised.
Providing company solutions, you will communicate with customers over the phone and via email and cover everything from processing orders, providing quotations, troubleshooting and offering advice on company products.
As Graduate Customer Representative you will also provide customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to technology and internal systems that you use to manage process and assignments.
Some of the benefits you will get:
- Fantastic basic salary of £19,665
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- Structured training from Pareto
- 20 days’ holiday each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach
- Professionally presented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.