- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Job title:Graduate Data Analyst (Flemish-speaking)
Salary: Basic of £25,000 with Y1 OTE of £40,000
They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the FinTech sphere, they’re now looking to relocate ambitious Flemish-speaking graduates to their London office! We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
The Role:Graduate Data Analyst
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
Key perks and benefits:
- Fantastic basic salary of £25,000 with OTE of £40,000!
- Healthcare packages
- Lucrative and achievable bonus/incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
- Various fast track progression routes for eager employees
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in business level Flemish
- Demonstrable communications skills to a wide variety of individuals
- Excellent time keeping abilities, able to prioritise workloads and multitask
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
- ms project