- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Graduate / Junior Front-end Web Developer
Our client is a successful web design company, with over 20 years of experience in both the public and private sector.
They are expanding in reaction to their clients' needs and they continue to promote a team ethos
- making it a friendly and supportive company to work for.
They thrive on establishing open dialogue with their customer base and therefore try to promote a relaxed, but productive relationship with their clients.
The work environment is very pleasant
- located in a rural location
- yet conveniently close to the M25.
Regular lunch socials are provided, as well as each member of the team getting a yearly training budget to be used to expand knowledge and skills.
They now require a Front-end / WordPress web developer to join their web programming department.
Working within an established team of front-end developers and designers, the role involves bringing website design ideas to life.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of commercial experience or similar in a front-end coding position.
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who can tackle all stages of web development
- from discussing client needs, planning and design, through to build and deployment of each project.
We are looking for the following expertise for the role of Graduate / Junior Front-end Web Developer:
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced working environment
- The ability to code designs supplied by their design studio, from flat design files, usually created with photoshop or Figma
- Working knowledge and good understanding of current accessibility and usability guidelines
- Ability to produce clean, smart, cross-browser compatible code that can, when required, work across multiple devices
- Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
- The ability to work on own initiative within a busy environment
- MySQL experience
- Very strong attention to detail
- pixel perfection required!
Other skills that would be advantageous for the role of Graduate / Junior Front-end Web Developer
- Experience with Sketch/Figma Design Tools
- Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator experience
- Skills in XML, AJAX, jQuery
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00.
Due to their location, your own transport is essential.
Please send your CV and example URLs of your past work with your application
Apply for the role of Graduate / Junior Front-end Web Developer today!