- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Graduate Junior Project Consultant
Salary: Competitive basic salary of £23,000
Looking to join a huge name, a global heavyweight in their industry and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in B2B management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
As a Graduate Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll effectively run a mini-business within the business, managing budgets, change and controlling risk. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator. You’ll create and develop rapport with key decision makers in order to establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships.
You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally within an exciting, social working culture!
Benefits/What you get:
- Fantastic basic salary of £23,000
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- Structured training from Pareto
- 20 days’ holiday each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach
- Professionally presented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
- ms project