- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Looking to join a huge name, a global heavyweight in their industry and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in B2B management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
Graduate Junior Project Consultant Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £28,000
- £35k OTE
- Lucrative bonus/incentive scheme
- Company car
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Full bespoke training
- Regular socials in a warm, inclusive atmosphere
Graduate Junior Project Consultant Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its service offering
- Develop rapport internally with partners and the people you'll be helping to manage
- Manage change and mitigate risk
- Liaise closely with existing clients and build business relationships with new ones
- Establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships
- Engage with clients face to face in order to overcome objections and queries
You'll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you'll have the opportunity to travel internationally within an exciting, social working culture!
Graduate Junior Project Consultant:
- Educated to degree level
- A positive outlook and a track record of success
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly.
If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
- ms project