- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Graduated and unsure what to do next? Want to work in one of the most compelling and rapidly growing industries in the entire world right now? In an industry know that has had £1.2 billion in the UK invested into it.
In an industry that will only expand. Working with forward thinking individuals? Wanting a career with commission opportunities on top of your basic salary? Seeking a start date imminently? Interested in Technology and Finance 'FinTech'? If YES to any of these questions.
Have you considered a Graduate Recruitment role?
The Client: Specialist technology recruitment experts within finance and data science.
- Located in London (Paddington)
- 24k basic + uncapped comms.
OTE £35k-40k 1st year, £60k year 2, £85K + year 3
- Sector: Technology, Finance, 'FinTech' and data science.
- Excellent company culture- Social, Family Orientated, Hard Working, Clear Progression.
- Established in 2014, 7 people London office as well as a Bristol office.
- Intensive in-house training program
- Mission & Values: Share our insights and take opportunities to fill in the gaps.
Building something unique through passion and partnerships.
Customer-focussed, open-minded, celebrating individuality and constantly searching for the why.
Rewards and Perks of being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Industry leading commission structure and quarterly bonuses
- Early finish Friday's
- Promotional Holidays
- Annual Incentive Trips
Characteristics of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working
- Money Motivated
What recruitment can offer a Graduate:
- Provide exposure to client development
- Train you to be a consultative salesperson
- Facilitate you to be in control of your earnings
- Build a successful career with prospect of becoming a Director in 5 years