- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title: Graduate Researcher
Sector: Financial Services
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for companies that will benefit from the range of financial services they offer. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their brand new offices during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- £29,000 starting salary – rising to £35K basic after 6 months!
- Company Bonus on top
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone and laptop
- International travel
- Company holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Smart, modern offices The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research prospective companies, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to establish whether the business can help them. The successful candidate will network and engage face to face with customers, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and driven Next Steps:
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)