- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
Our client is consistently rated as one of the top companies to work for in the UK and their very successful international conference division are looking for graduates to join their sales team
- selling delegate spaces onto their leading conferences, training courses and seminars.
Their conferences are all must attend events for business professionals across the world, each attracting up to 1000 senior delegates across industry sectors including, media, technology, finance, law, energy and life sciences.
Our client offers an excellent basic salary, a fantastic uncapped commission and benefits package and with a great training programme, ongoing career development and flexible working hours, this is an excellent opportunity for graduates to start their career in media sales.
You don't need to have b2b sales experience for this role, just the skills, positive attitude and passion to succeed!
The role will involve calling past delegates and sourcing new leads using your own creativity to encourage early registration and up selling additional delegate places to international conferences and business networking events.
Working as part of a team and individually, you will be expected to hit and exceed sales targets.
The role is a mix of both business development and account management with opportunities to move into VIP relationship management or sponsorship sales in the future.
- Hard working, articulate, numerate and highly motivated team players.
- Excellent academic background
- educated to degree level, minimum 2.2.
- You relish a challenge, are competitive, resilient and have a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills are a must along with bags of enthusiasm.
Salary: £20k basic + uncapped commission (OTE £34k) + benefits (including pension, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme)
For more information please contact Caroline or apply today
- interviewing now!