- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent graduate?
Would you like to gain paid experience in a primary school?
How to passionate to pursue a career within teaching?
Academics London is currently looking for an experienced Graduate TA to work supporting teachers in Primary schools across Brent. This Primary school are looking for someone confident, professional.
- Graduate TA
- £65 - £70 per day
- Full Time, 5 days a week
- Borough of Brent
- Opportunities to train as a teacher
- Great CPD
- September 2019
- Opportunities for a permanent position
If you have graduated in the last three years and are thinking of a career in education, then we want to hear from you. Our company has a simple vision: we want to find the next generation of outstanding graduates and connect you to schools across Central London who has a specific commitment to developing your career in the education sector.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Recent graduates
- Looking to progress onto teaching (ideally)
- A tenacious, charismatic and caring personality
- Able to provide references from previous employers
- It is not essential but it is desirable that you have had some form of recent experience of working with young people
- It is also advantageous to your application if you can demonstrate an interest in building a career in education
Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on /
- Graduate Teaching Assistant