- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
*Graduate Teaching Assistant - Southwark - September 2019*
Are you a recent graduate?
Are you passionate to pursue a career in teaching?
Would you like to gain paid experience in primary schools?
Academics London are looking for an experienced Graduate to work supporting teachers in Primary schools across Southwark, starting from September. These Primary schools are looking for someone confident and professional.
About the role:
* Graduate TA
* £70 - £75 per day
* Full Time, 5 days a week
* Opportunities to train as a teacher
* Southwark, South East London
If you have graduated in the last three years and are thinking of a career in education then we want to hear from you. Our company has a simple vision: we want to find the next generation of outstanding graduates and connect you to schools across Southwark and South East London!
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Recent graduate
* Looking to progress into teaching
* It is not essential but it is desirable that you have had some form of recent experience of working with young people
* It is also advantageous to your application if you can demonstrate an interest in building a career in education
Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Georgia Cleland @ Academics as soon as possible on or send your CV over to
- Graduate Teaching Assistant