- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Have you just completed or are about to complete a Masters in Town Planning?
Do you have a strong knowledge of the Planning system?
Do you have an interest in working for a Private Developer in Yorkshire?
We are seeking a Graduate Town Planner in Leeds to join a large Private Developer.
* You must have completed or are in the process of completing a MSc Town Planning
* Your degree must be RTPI accredited
* Ideally Hold a full UK driving licence
* Strong understanding of the planning process
* Willingness to work for a Developer
* Undertake planning applications and appeals
* Liaise with Local Authorities
* Attend Planning meetings
* Submit local plans
* Advise further professionals on planning process
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Town Planner to commence their employment with a leading Private developer and expand your technical knowledge of the planning system. You will receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your relevant experience.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to to discuss this role or further Town Planning opportunities in greater detail.