- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
Our client is a specialist insolvency firm who are growing year on year.
They require graduates with a business or finance related degree. The role will offer study support for formal insolvency qualifications and accountancy training. This role is suitable for individuals who enjoy working with numbers and have an analytical mindset. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a sector where career progression and job security are highly prevalent.
Candidates with good A levels will also be considered for this role.
Initially, you will be involved in providing basic support to the team. Comprehensive on the job training will be provided and once up to speed as an insolvency administrator you will be dealing with tasks such as:
Administer insolvency cases, including but not limited to ADMs, ARD’s,CVLs,CWUs, CVAs, IVAs and BKYs under supervision and in accordance with defined timescales.
- Gather information on retention of title, secured, preferential and unsecured claims with assistance if necessary
- Prepare associated documentation for statutory meetings under supervision
- Deal with day to day correspondence
- Prepare accurate books and records inventories, and taking responsibility for the safeguard, removal and storage of such from company premises
- Data entry and scanning of case documents as required
- Complete appropriate banking and cheque request forms in order to ensure that estate monies are handled and dealt with correctly
- Complete VAT returns
- Adhere to statutory compliance and current legislation, best practice and RSMT policies and procedures under supervision
- Maintain and update IPS case diaries
- Update checklists and continued maintenance of cases
- Assist with general office duties such as scanning, filing, post and answering the telephone
- Attend on site as and when required
The insolvency sector is full of opportunity and this role offers a great chance to carve out a career within it. Please get in touch for more information.
- Accountancy Firm
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level