- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,300.00 - £19,000.00 gross per year
We have another great opportunity for an ambitious Graduate that wants to pursue a career within Marketing and Product Development. This is a 3 year scheme where the successful candidate will receive excellent ongoing training and development from the best in the business. Our client work in a very exciting industry manufacturing and developing products within health and beauty and they have a very impressive client base supplying some of the major retailers.
Graduate Trainee: Product Management
Supporting a Product Manager(s) on key Health & Beauty multiple retailer accounts.
Opportunity to learn about private label product development in Health & Beauty category, from cradle to grave & progress through Product Management career route for the right applicant.
- Specific Areas of Responsibility
- Managing / Collating EPOS retail sales data
- Presentation preparation: including data analysis, competitor reviews, mocking-up product, creating powerpoint presentations documents
- Copy Writing
- Managing Artwork Process
- Initially liaising with suppliers (requests for samples/quotes etc..) moving through to liaising with customers on the telephone
- Preparing pre-production and PR samples for customers
- Range of other general activities to support NPD process
- Product Costings
- All other duties supporting the daily management of a multiple retail accounts
The successful candidates will have/be:
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Responsive - a 'cando' attitude
- Creative flair
Ambitious & Focussed: willing to work hard to move through business to become Junior Product Manager and upwards
- Good degree qualification 2:1 and above ideally
- Some practical temp or gap year/sandwich year experience preferred
We are looking for someone living within an hours commutable distance of our clients Head Office in Peterborough so would be ideal for those living in Stamford, Market Deeping, Grantham, Orton, Hampton, Whittlesey, Stilton, Huntingdon, St Neots, St Ives, Wansford, Spalding and Wisbech.