- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ELSTREE, GB
Ever wondered what it would be like to work for a global award-winning skincare brand that is praised by consumers and industry experts alike?
Medik8has a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate or a recent graduate to join our 2019-20 placement.
Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation; manufacturing the highest-quality and effective skincare products produced to ISO standards. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly. Although available in specialist online and boutiques, we are focused on the professional skin care sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
In this role you will join our exciting, fast-paced Marketing team where you will support the Medik8 brand in creating and editing video content for our various online channels.
This position is ideal for a dynamic, driven individual who has experience in using video editing programs and a highly creative flair. Imagination, forward-thinking and big ideas are always encouraged!
You will be embraced as a complete member of the team at Pangaea – with support and guidance from the experienced in-house marketing team, you will work on real projects, add real value, and truly learn.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interpret initial concept and video storyboards and shoot raw footage ready for editing
- Edit raw footage into professional and exciting video content to drive views and engagement on relevant platforms
- Manage multiple video projects independently to meet deadlines
- Working towards or have completed a degree in Marketing/Media
- Excellent communication - written and verbal
- Proficient in basic camera work plus editing video content in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload
- Knowledge of social media platforms (particularly Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn) and a passion for beauty
We are an equal opportunity employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Video Production: 1 year (Required)